Course Dates, Times, Costs and Locations for Autumn / Winter 2018
FIVE SESSIONS. (SPACES AVAILABLE) £95 + a share of model fees, payable on 22/11/18
- Monday 22nd October (NOTE: Hampshire schools will be on half term this week)
- Monday 29th October 2018.
- Monday 12th November 2018.
- Monday 19th November 2018.
- Monday 26th November 2018.
Life Drawing January / February 2019. FIVE SESSIONS
WINCHESTER FIVE SESSIONS St Lawrence Parish Hall, Colebrook Street, SO23 9LH.
REGULARS 1-3pm (SIX SPACES AVAILABLE) £60
BEGINNERS 1.30 – 3pm (SPACES AVAILABLE) £60
- Wednesday 5th September 2018.
- Wednesday 12th September 2018.
- Wednesday 19th September 2018.
- Wednesday 26th September 2018.
MORNING CLUB 11.15 – 1.15 (FULLY BOOKED) £15
AFTERNOON CLUB 2.30 – 4.30 (TWO SPACES AVAILABLE) £15
Weekly from Thursday 6th September 2018.
Dummer Art Clubs
Use this button to pay for morning or afternoons sessions. More than one session can be purchased at a time.
SIX SESSIONS. (SPACES AVAILABLE) £136
11.30am – 2.30pm
- Tuesday 11th September 2018.
- Tuesday 25th September 2018.
- Tuesday 9th October 2018.
- Tuesday 30th October 2018.
- Tuesday 13th November 2018.
- Tuesday 27th November 2018.
Tea and tuition include in all sessions.
A materials and equipment list will be given on application, these items are also be available to hire.
WINCHESTER VENUE: St Lawrence Parish Hall, Colebrook Street, Winchester, United Kingdom, SO23 9LH. Bus stop nearby. Some onsite parking.
DUMMER VENUE: The Studio & Gallery Westlea, Tower Hill, Dummer, Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom, RG25 2AL. Roadside parking.
SWAY VENUE: Inspired and Create Craft Studios, Art Sway, Station Road, Sway, Hampshire, United Kingdom, SO41 6BA. Railway station opposite. Parking nearby.